Sholom Johnson Hospice Annual Memorial Service
August 9, 2020
Dear Family, Friends and Caregivers of Sholom Johnson Hospice,
We cordially invite you to attend our 12th Annual Butterfly Release Memorial Event. Because of the COVID outbreak, we will be holding this year’s event virtually. We hope you will join us to remember your loved one through speakers, music, and ceremony.
Please join us online via Zoom by using this link: https://zoom.us/j/94718845670
Enter Meeting ID 947 1884 5670
If you would like to include a picture of your loved one in the memorial slide show, please send it before August 9, 2020 to email@example.com
This year we will be doing a ceremony to remember, express gratitude and love for those we are remembering. If you would like to participate in this part of the program, we encourage you to have some or all of the following items available:
- Piece of cloth; this could be a towel, shawl, scarf, etc.
- Candle; maybe a favorite scent or color that reminds you of your loved one
- Photograph of your loved one
- Personal effect of your loved one
- Small pitcher of water and a bowl
- Dried, fresh or essential oil: lavender, rosemary, and rose petals / rose buds/rose oil
12:30-1:00 Get Signed into Zoom. Music and Memorial Slide show
1:00 Program Begins
- Rabbi Sharon Stiefel, Hospice Rabbi
- Barb Klick, CEO Sholom, Welcome
- Nina Guertin, Sholom Hospice End of Life Doula, Inter-faith spiritual director with tending the spirit
- Pat Skogen, Sholom Hospice Director
- Dr. Barry Baines, Hospice Medical Director
- Debra Krawetz, Family Member
- Teresa Schneider, Hospice Massage Therapist
- Amanda Roll-Kuhne, Hospice Volunteer
- Joshua Fineblum, Cantor/Educator
This event will be recorded for later viewing if you can’t attend or would like to revisit the event.
We were honored to serve you and your loved one through this most personal and difficult time in your lives and we thank you for allowing us to enter into that sacred space.
If you would like to donate to Sholom Hospice’s Bereavement program please send a check to Rhonda DeBough 740 Kay Avenue St. Paul MN 55102 and include who you are donating in honor/memory of.
Sholom Johnson Hospice Team