Are you looking to become a CNA? If so, we have very exciting news — In just one month you can become a Certified Nursing Assistant/Home Health Aide for FREE at Sholom.
Sholom in partnership with St. Paul College is offering exceptional hands on CNA/HHA dual certification training for those looking to advance their healthcare career. With funding through the MN State Local Partnership Program, Sholom and St. Paul College are offering Full-Ride Scholarships to cover all training costs, including tuition, textbooks, and test fees for selected students.
ELIGIBLE APPLICANTS MUST:
1. Have a strong desire to help others.
2. Feel compassionate towards the elderly.
3. Be 16 years of age or older.
4. Be able to commit to attend all classes.
5. Want to find employment as a CNA/HHA.
Questions? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.