Menorah Plaza offers 143 HUD supported one- and two-bedroom units in addition to 12 specialized memory care units.
Located on two-plus acres adjacent to a landscape park near Saint Louis Park City Hall, Menorah Plaza offers access to many services and amenities with the privacy and peace of mind you deserve.
Tenants of all Sholom’s HUD –supported senior apartments have access to a wide array of personal and home making services provided by Sholom Home Care. These services are available through private pay arrangements and through Elderly Waiver (EW) and Home and Community Alternatives for Disabled Individuals (CADI) depending upon meeting program qualifications.
Menorah Plaza offers home care and other special services through this program to eligible participants.
4925 Minnetonka Blvd
St. Louis Park, MN 55416
Phone: (952) 653-3680
Features and Benefits
- Controlled Entry
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Community room and television/meeting area
- Outdoor patio/walking paths
- Convenient Mini-store, beauty/ barber salon
- Kosher dining program available
- Nearby public transportation
- Small pets permitted
- Bilingual staff (Russian and Yiddish)
- Activity programming
- Sholom Care home health care available 24-hours per day