About Hospice Care
Why Choose Sholom Johnson Hospice?
- The Hospice program combines the traditional Jewish values of acts of loving kindness, human dignity, and community with modern tools to care for terminally ill patients.
- Selecting a hospice care agency is your choice - your health plan may recommend their hospice but it is your choice to make.
- Full cadre of spiritual services and guidance.
- Emotional support to the patient, family, and care givers.
- Seamless communication and continuity of care.
- Resources, responses, and reassurance 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Sensitivity to all cultures and faiths.
- Compassionate and dedicated staff, devoted volunteers, professional expertise, state of the art equipment and services.
Hospice services are delivered to patients of all faiths and backgrounds in a private residence or apartment, nursing home or in an assisted living residence. Also available are hospice-care suites on Sholom campuses.
Please call (651) 328-2091 for referrals and all questions.
Hospice staff, specially trained in end of life comfort care, become an integral part of the interdisciplinary care team of the nursing home or assisted living residence. Hospice staff support the patient as well as the caregiving team in the facility.