The Sholom Johnson Hospice philosophy recognizes that every person deserves to live out his or her life with respect and dignity, free of pain and in an environment that promotes quality of life.
We look forward to you joining us on September 7th to release your butterfly.
Why Choose Sholom Johnson Hospice?
- The Hospice program combines the traditional Jewish values of acts of loving kindness, human dignity, and community with modern tools to care for terminally ill patients.
- Selecting a hospice care agency is your choice - your health plan may recommend their hospice but it is your choice to make.
- Full cadre of spiritual services and guidance.
- Emotional support to the patient, family, and care givers.
- Seamless communication and continuity of care.
- Resources, responses, and reassurance 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Sensitivity to all cultures and faiths.
- Compassionate and dedicated staff, devoted volunteers, professional expertise, state of the art equipment and services.
Hospice services are delivered to patients of all faiths and backgrounds in a private residence or apartment, nursing home or in an assisted living residence. Also available are hospice-care suites on Sholom campuses.
Please call (651) 328-2091 for referrals and all questions.
Hospice staff, specially trained in end of life comfort care, become an integral part of the interdisciplinary care team of the nursing home or assisted living residence. Hospice staff support the patient as well as the caregiving team in the facility.
From a Sholom Social Worker: I just spoke with Richard F (his wife was here on hospice); he expressed that during their stay here at Sholom how excellent the care was and how good of an experience they had during his wife’s final days. He stated that he is sharing how wonderful we were and recommending us to others.
- From a Sholom Social Worker