Live life in your own unique way at the Roitenberg Resdience. Our apartment living community provides both the privacy and peace of mind you deserve.
Each tenant in the Roitenberg receives the following services as part of the basic wellness package (included with monthly rent):
- Three Kosher meals per day plus snacks
- minutes of housekeeping weekly
- Laundry service – two loads per week
- Life enrichment programs and activities
- Transportation for planned excursions
- Wireless internet
- Sholom Care home health care available 24-hours per day
- Licensed nursing personnel on-site seven days per week and 24-hours per day
- Wellness assessments and clinics by registered nurse
- Pendant and emergency call system
Enhanced Assisted Living
Sometimes your loved one requires a higher level of care than what is offered in a traditional setting. Talk to us. We can help you find what best suits your needs.
What’s the difference between the nursing home and assisted living?
Listen to the radio spot below to find out more details – and call us at (952) 908-1700 to hear about the move-in specials currently available!
Respite Care – What is it?
If you are a caregiver for a loved one and you need to go out of town or you simply need a break, listen to the radio spot below to learn about Sholom’s Respite Care program.
What is Enhanced Assisted Living (EAL)?
Find out about this unique option offered by Sholom that combines the independence of assisted living together with the skilled nursing care of a long-term care facility.